DA_MASTER'S PRODUCTIONS

Click here to edit subtitle

Forum

Forum Home > LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP > SHOULD WE GET MARRIED OR STAY SINGLE? "OPEN IDEAS"

AL
Site Owner

AS ALL CAN SEE THE RATE OF DIVORCE THESE DAYS, .

ANY IDEAS ON WHY  THERE ARE SO MANY DIVORCES, IS IT BETTER TO GET MARRIED, OR TO STAY SINGLE?

--

MASTA 4 LIFE

December 8, 2010 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIMPLYtheBEST

These days certain individuals take the institution of marriage for a joke or better yet a seasonal style. Some are so infatuated with the idea of planning a wedding and seeing the wedding come to pass but never realize the the wedding is but a day and marriage is a life time. A lifetime of work and commitment. I strongly believe in the covenant of marriage and if a couple truly loves eachother and want to spend there lives growing and learning eachother, and have a mature understanding of what marriage is, by all means they should take all necessary steps towards it. Divorce is society's key to telling people hey don't work out your problems, take the easy way out. On the other hand, some individuals have no business contemplating marriage because they have yet to distinguish love from lust.

--
December 1, 2011 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AL
Site Owner

SIMPLE, IF THERE WERE A LIKE BUTTON, I WOULD CLICK ON IT. FOR I SURELY AGREE WITH YOU.

--

MASTA 4 LIFE

December 9, 2011 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SIMPLYtheBEST

I'M GLAD YOU AGREE. :)

December 21, 2011 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mustang

I'm for marriage and stay married.

April 19, 2013 at 3:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.